Friday, February 02, 2007

Behind A Fan Fiction Contest


Hi! This is the time to post a new blog. It’s weekend. So much things I did for a week. I’m gonna tell you what’s the most moment made my adrenaline higher. Ok, I joined a contest. This is a challenging contest that I got from myspace.com. Here’s the story. There was a contest presented by a fandoms.com. The contest required an alternate ending to a sensational movie Loving Annabelle in a fan fiction. First time, I didn’t really interest with this one. The contest will be closed at Jan 31 or next 2 days. I wasn’t sure enough I could finish it but something made me to change my mind. This contest will be a great battle between writers worldwide. I know English is the main problem. I never finished a work in English. The prices are awesome. They are original merchandises that signed by Katherine Brooks. She is the director of Loving Annabelle. So, I jumped into the battle. No matter if I can’t be winner. I’ve done my best.
My idea was based on original story wrote by Katherine Brooks. To make alternate ending not only got new ideas, but the hardest thing is how to not change any characters inside. Everything has to move normally. How Annabelle speaking, how Ms. Bradley speaking, and the others. I tried to keep it stable but each thing caused another reactions. My Annabelle and Katherine’s Annabelle is not a same character anymore. What can I do? It must be happened. Example, Cat became a nice girl. Can you see that?
The emotional ending I changed so that Annabelle and Ms. Bradley not busted by Mother Immaculata. Cat didn’t give any information but Michael did it. Finally, Mother Immaculata found out. Annabelle sent to military school, and Ms. Bradley still in school.
My alternate ending script consists of six scenes. Each scene only one page. I pushed my self to finish it in a day. What a stressing moment. I got satisfaction. I don’t know who is gonna win the contest. I have to wait until Feb 5.

No comments: