Saturday, January 13, 2007

About Sex And The City

Hello Sunday! I post a latest writing to my blog. I’ve been offline for couple days. Very rush days I got to pass. I finished all examination, last on Friday. So, I’m free now. I wanna do something, I hope I can do more than a things.
I have little sighs about my just begin hunting. Firstly I would like to tell that I’m so curious about one of movie genres. Actually I wasn’t a movie goer. Something made me becoming the part of people who love movies.
Ok, this week I’ve choosen some title from my very long list. They are Basic Instinct, The Hours, Prey For Rock & Roll, Frida, and Sex and The City season 6. Looks like I’m having big harvest with my endless search. You wrong.
I won’t give comments to all movies. The hours is a high quality movie, basic instinct is otherwise. I’m so interesting to talk about Sex And The City. You know, after watch few parts of it there’s a question growing inside my head.
The question is: how come this one could be in the list? Is this movies tells about lesbian life? No! four single women play there are totally straight! I didn’t see lesbian there? I just watch 4 series and I surrender. I didn’t find what I’m looking for. This let me down so.
Sex in the city is a good series but can’t be my favorite. I’m not addicted to this one. I don’t want to replay like I do to my favorite movies such as Saving Face. This incredible Sundace Movie is hypnotized me a lot. I watch it more than 4 time in a week. I like the story, I like the inside conflicts presented there, I like the cast.
I still have waiting list but I don’t know what to choose. Which one? let me know, people.

No comments: